PokerPeaker has tagged me (and yes, you're right, I love memes) so here is another seven random facts about me:
- I have a scar on my left knee that has been there since I was 5. I got it when I fell in the playground at school. A boy had tried to kiss me at recess and I was chasing him with the intention of punching him when another girl who "liked" him tripped me. I have never really trusted girlie girls ever since.
- I still have the dress I wore on my first day of school, made of pink gingham and lace. I found it when I was cleaning out my mothers things after she died, and it still surprises me a bit that she kept it as I didn't think she was that sentimental.
- I unconsciously sucked my thumb in my sleep until I was about 8 or 9. My parents got me a retainer to wear at night. It broke me of the habit and got rid of the protruding front teeth (no more being called Bugs bunny!), but left me with a gap-toothed grin.
- I lost my virginity at 18, but didn't have my first real orgasm until many, many years later.
- I can pee standing up, a skill that has served me well both when partying in punk clubs and while traveling by bike.
- I once played a game of Monopoly with my younger brother that lasted a week. It started on a rainy day, and we played on and off at night until my mother got fed up with us bickering and put it away.
- I don't have a lot of emotional attachment to stuff, but would brave a burning building to save my parents wedding picture, my great-grandmothers gold pocket watch and my leather jacket from my wild days.