2 Comments Published by katitude on Friday, February 01, 2008 at 10:42 AM.
"Why are you in such a good mood, Kat?" ~ grade 8 studentWell maybe I have a bit of an idea...
"I have absolutely no idea, but I'm going to run with it anyhow" ~ me
- It's Friday, so I can stay up late tonight and sleep in tomorrow without consequences.
- It's snowing, so world no longer looks brown and grey and dingy.
- It's the Bloggerment tonight, so I can act silly with my IIF's.
- Even though I had to wear a hat today, I don't have ugly hat hair.
- Eh-Vegas is in three weeks.
- I have a litre of pre-mixed martinis in the fridge.
- It might be a short day as it's snowing, and Torontonians get all freaked out by snow, even though yes, it's Canada and yes, it's winter.
- Saturdays with Dr. Pauly is back.
- I have found my next knitting project. I only have to finish these (got one done!) and this boobalicious beauty first.
- Even though I had the wind taken out of my sails by a rivered set, I played good in Riverchasers last night. Well, good until the rivered set; after that I tilted and said fuck it.