- I managed to play a rebuy madness well; played loose aggressive before the cutoff and was able to successfully change gears once the rebuy period was over.
- The thing only cost me $15.50. The initial buy-in, a rebuy right at the beginning and the add-on during the break. Unlike the other times where I have donked off rebuys too numerous to count.
- Look at the crowd; not only did I last longer than I have in a tourney in a while, it was with skilled players rather than the usual donks and donkettes.
- Look at the crowd; got to hang out for a few hours with friends.
- Was able to put into practice some things I've been reading and advice that friends ahve given me (thanks Don, Iakaris, and Waffles!).
- Isolated a few holes in my game. I need to get over the caution that creeps in at the bigger blind levels and cripples me.
A good night. My confidence is raised, my ego is stroked and I'm ready to head to Rama and kick some ass (or at least not get mine handed back to me on a platter which is more likely).